We Design & Install LED Landscape Lighting Systems
Landscape lighting can make a dramatic difference in the appearance of your property as the sun sets and your landscape goes dark. Properly planned out and installed landscape lighting doesn’t just dramatically improve appearances it can also provide more security and it can also improve the safety around your property as well.
Fresh Cut Lawn & Landscape is a local landscaping company based out of Shelby Township, Michigan and serving Oakland County and Macomb County including Bloomfield, Rochester, Birmingham, Bloomfield Hills, and West Bloomfield.
We specialize in designing and installing LED landscape lighting systems for residential and commercial properties. Whether you want to illuminate your driveway, enjoy your backyard patio at night, draw attention to some specific gardens or water features, or to make a safe evening pathway on a commercial property, our team of landscape lighting specialists can come up with a fantastic lighting solution for your property.
Landscape Lighting Installations We Offer
- LED Landscape lighting
- Driveway lighting installations
- Garden lighting installations
- Pool deck lighting installations
- Deck and patio lighting installations
- Upgrading existing landscape lighting to LED lighting
- Garden spotlight installations
- Outdoor security lighting
Our Landscape Lighting Design Process
Our ultimate goal when designing your landscape lighting system is to accentuate your landscaping and create the right ambiance that you're after. Our design process involves choosing the types of lights and the fixtures to be used, determining the exact placement and orientation of the lights, selecting the appropriate lighting levels and color temperature to create the desired visual effect, and lastly what type of control system to use.
Here are the steps involved in our landscape lighting design process:
- Identify the goals and objectives: Before starting the design process, it's important to identify the purpose of the lighting. Is it for security, aesthetics, or both? What features in your landscape do you want the lighting to highlight or accentuate?
- Survey the site: Next, we walk around the site and take note of the existing features, such as trees, shrubs, pathways, and structures. We need to consider how these features will be affected by the lighting and how they can be used to enhance the overall design.
- Choose the types of lights and fixtures: There are many different types of landscape lighting fixtures to choose from, including spotlights, path lights, and floodlights. We need to consider the style and theme of the landscape, as well as the type of bulbs and controls that will be used.
- Determine the placement and orientation of the lights: We will decide where the lights will be placed and how they will be oriented. We'll need to consider the height and angle of the lights, as well as the distances between the fixtures to ensure we get the best coverage.
- Select the lighting levels and color temperature: We need to consider the desired ambiance and mood of the space, and choose the appropriate lighting levels and color temperature to create the desired effect.
- Test the lighting: Before finalizing the design, it's important we test the lighting to ensure it creates the desired effect. This may involve adjusting the placement or orientation of the fixtures, or adjusting the lighting levels and color temperature.
- Install and maintain the lighting: Finally, once the design is complete, the lighting fixtures can be installed and properly maintained to ensure they function properly and look their best. This may involve cleaning and replacing bulbs and fixtures as needed.
The biggest deciding factor with your new landscape lighting is going to be your overall budget. We have no intention of showing you something or presenting ideas you can't afford, we can work with your budget to come up with a beautiful landscape lighting scheme you and your family can enjoy.
If you'd like to schedule a consultation with us to discuss your landscape lighting ideas we'd be happy to meet with you. Please call 952-258-3553 or fill out our online form and we'll get right back to you.
My New Perennial Garden Is Simply Stunning
“…My new perennial garden is simply stunning. John and his staff were able to take a small corner of my yard and transform it into a beautiful work of art.”
Pleased With Our New Landscape
“…The quality of the material and the skill of the craftsman installing the material were second to none. We could not be more pleased with our new landscape, which is the envy of the neighborhood.”
Our Beautiful Backyard
“….From the initial design consultation to the completed landscape project the entire staff at Fresh Cut Lawn & Landscape were professional, prompt and most of all did a fabulous job in creating a beautiful back yard that our family will enjoy for many years. We will definitely recommend you to our friends and family.”